- Рефлектор-Ньютона с главным параболическим зеркалом, которое обеспечивает чёткое изображение без искажений.
- Диаметр объектива (апертура): 200 мм; Фокусное расстояние: 1000 мм
- Максимальное рекомендованное увеличение: 400x (нужен дополнительный окуляр)
- В комплекте два окуляра: 25 мм, 10 мм
- Увеличение с включенными окулярами: 40x-100x (80x-200x с линзой Барлоу)
- Монтировка: Экваториальная EQ-5
- Вес трубы телескопа: 8,8 кг
- В Комплекте: телескоп, минторовка и штатив, 2 окуляра, линза Барлоу, LED искатель.
There are few telescopes that can be said to be universal — the BKP 200/1000 EQ5 definitely belongs to this group. The main element of this telescope is a large parabolic mirror with a diameter of 200 mm (8 inches) and a focal length of 1000 mm. In the new version we find a precise Crayford extractor with a diameter of 2 «with a reduction to 1.25» enabling the use of virtually all available glasses on the market. This type of extractor is an innovative design that allows for much more precise focusing and works more smoothly than standard rack extractors. In addition, the extractor has a T-2 thread, to which, thanks to additional reductions, we can mount a «SLR» type camera. Sky-Watcher is a leading brand on the astronomical equipment market.
It is a Newtonian reflecting telescope. Due to its high brightness, it is especially recommended for observing deep sky objects such as star clusters, galaxies or nebular objects. At the same time, this model allows the use of high magnifications, making it also perfect for observing planets and the moon.
The main advantage of this telescope is a large parabolic mirror with an aperture of 203 mm and a focal length of 1000 mm. A telescope with these parameters still allows for a fairly wide field of view. A mirror of this size collects about 320 times more light than the human eye at night, providing the ability to observe objects up to 13 magnitudes (up to 6 magnitudes with the naked eye). The size of the mirror is also related to the optical resolution, which in this telescope allows it to separate stars that are more than 0.7 ”apart.
In addition, the telescope includes a Barlow lens, which, in combination with an eyepiece with a diameter of 1.25 «, will give us a double increase in magnification. The equipment of the telescope should be supplemented with additional eyepieces: one with a short focal length of approx. 4-5 mm for planetary observation and one two-inch wide-angle, approx. 25-30 mm, enabling the survey of the sky or observation of vast nebular objects.
The telescope is mounted on a strong EQ-5 equatorial mount. A mount of this class offers exceptional stability and precision along with many other useful functions that are useful to anyone, even an advanced astronomer. The mounting head rests securely on the wide mounting platform of the stainless steel tripod and is equipped with a useful table for accessories. The set also includes a level indicator (spirit level), adjustment of the latitude setting with a micrometric scale and an azimuthal adjustment of the polar finder scope to the polar star. The EQ-5 also features engraved aluminum setting rings and micromovement knobs.
The assembly has the option of mounting a polar scope. We can also equip it with a drive in one or two axes or convert it into an automated assembly with the Go-To system, thanks to which we will be able to automatically target and track objects.
The telescope is equipped with a precise Crayford eyepiece extractor that allows the use of 2 «and 1.25» eyepieces. Compared to standard rack lifts, found in similar telescopes from other manufacturers, Crayford lifts offer greater precision and smooth operation. The set includes two 1.25 ”glasses.
The BKP 200/1000 EQ5 telescope is a telescope that can be successfully used in astrophotography, thanks to the solid mounting of the EQ5, which has great expansion possibilities. Thanks to the large aperture and f / 5 aperture, it is possible to obtain interesting effects even with a relatively short exposure time. An additional advantage of this telescope is the two-inch eyepiece extractor.
1. Solar System
- features on the lunar surface larger than 1 km in size;
- sunspots and their structure;
- all planets of the solar system;
- Mercury and Venus phases
- Mars shield
- Jupiter’s equatorial belts and Galilean moons
- Saturn’s rings and several of the planet’s smaller moons
- Uranus and Neptune
- motion of asteroids against the background of stars
- observations of bright comets
- approximately 2.7 million stars across the sky, shining down to about magnitude 14
- double and multiple stars separated from each other angularly by more than 0.7 «.
- the colors of the brightest stars
3. Nebulae objects
- all Messier directory objects
- hundreds of globular clusters, partly broken up into individual stars in many cases
- hundreds of open clusters
- dozens of nebulae, along with many details
- thousands of galaxies with visible structure details
|Mounting Type:||Equatorial||Aperture:||203 mm|
|Focal length:||1000 mm||It shone:||4.9|
|Star range:||15.0 magnitude||Collective capacity (compared to the naked eye):||841 x|
|Maximum useful magnification:||305 x||Tube weight:||8.8 kg|
|Total mass:||29.0 kg||Counterweights:||2 x 5.2 kg|
|Tripod height:||710 — 1230 mm||Tripod type:||steel 1.75|
|Tube Length:||900 mm||Assembly control:||micromovement knobs|
|Focal length of glasses / magnification:||25mm / 40x, 10mm / 100x||Type of spectacle lift:||Crayford|
|The diameter of the eyepiece extractor:||2 «with reduction to 1.25»||Finder:||optical 9×50 straight|
|Secondary mirror diameter:||51.0 mm||Maximum resolution:||0.69 ″|
|Telescope series:||EQ5||Guarantee period:||60 months|