- Высокоэффективный биологический микроскоп
- Хорошо подходит, как для учёбы, так и для работы
- Наблюдайте обоими глазами — бинокулярный обзор
- 2 окуляра с большим полем зрения
- Ручка точной фокусировки с миллиметровой шкалой
- Увеличение: 40X -1000X (масляный окуляр)
- Бинокулярная головка поворачивается на 360°
- Супер яркое светодиодное регулируемое освещение
Omegon BinoView — the biological microscope for school, study and work
When looking for a capable microscope, one expects good optics plus precision mechanics. Both are here combined in one instrument with the Omegon BinoView. This makes it the first choice for serious use in schools, higher education and even for commercial applications. But it is also of interest for amateur researchers and amateur microscopists. This microscope is used in many educational institutions. Experience and research always begins on a small scale … and then grows.
Mechanical stage with Vernier scale and fine adjustment on 2 axes
The large stage, approximately 130x130mm, holds your slides squarely and securely in place via a spring clip. The fine position adjustment knobs and Vernier scale allow you to position objects as required, and you can make adjustments while simultaneously looking through the microscope. Enjoy a bird’s eye view of the ‘landscape’ of a muscle fibre or the fine detail of a mosquito wing.
Magnification from 40X to 1000X
The Omegon Binoview microscope comes equipped with a huge range of possible magnifications — between 40X and 1000X. Use the objective lens turret for rapidly changing up to the next higher magnification. Three of the four objective lenses are spring-loaded to help prevent damage if you should inadvertently touch the specimen slide with them.
The Binoview has an oil-immersion lens for 1000X magnification. Using the oil supplied provides bright, high-contrast observing.
Binocular eyepiece 360° rotatable
For a completely relaxed observing you need to be able to use both eyes. This will always let you enjoy your observing for longer and in more comfort. Both the interpupillary distance and dioptre compensation can, of course, be adjusted. The binocular eyepiece can also be rotated through 360°, allowing you to comfortably observe from any direction, making your observing even more convenient.
Focusing with fine drive
You will find coarse and fine focusing knobs on both sides of the microscope. The fine adjustment knob is used for achieving sharp focus even at high magnifications. The sharpness can be adjusted down to the millimetre.
The diaphragm is used to brighten or dim the view of your specimen in the eyepieces. Closing the diaphragm to give a smaller aperture will produce a tighter light beam, which can result in much more detail becoming visible, as the contrast is increased enormously.
Wide-field eyepieces and high quality objective lenses
The two WF10X eyepieces provide a wide field of view.
LED lighting — an image completely bathed in light
Your microscope has sophisticated and super bright LED lighting — as quite a lot of light is needed at 1000X magnification. Slides are illuminated in a neutral white light. The brightness is infinitely adjustable from settings 1-8 using the brightness control.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- highly capable biological microscope
- suitable for school, further education and work
- observe using both eyes — binocular viewing
- 2 eyepieces, with a large field of view
- fine focus knob with millimetre scale
- mechanical stage with Vernier scale and fine adjustment in 2 axes
- 40X -1000X(oil immersion) magnification
- diaphragm for even better contrast
- comfortable observing — binocular head is 360° rotatable
- super bright LED lighting, adjustable