- Дигитальный микроскоп с большим LCD экраном 17,8 см
- Оптическое увеличение 2х-44х (дигитальное 1х-16х)
- Разрешение дисплея: 1024×600 пикселей
- Рабочая дистанция: 22-195 мм
- Выходы: USB-A, USB type C, Mini-HDMI, micro-SD (макс. 64 гб)
- Функция Wi-Fi (дальность распространения 10 м)
- Дистанционный пульт управления (дальность 5 м)
- Размеры: 174 x 129 x 51 мм
- Вес: 320г (с батарейками), 270г (без батареек)
The BRESSER WiFi 1080P Digital Microscope 2L with LCD screen impresses with its excellent flexibility. The device comes with everything you need to get started: display, mouse and remote control. Additionally, the digital microscope can also be connected to external devices, such as a PC, smartphone or tablet. With HDMI and USB interfaces as well as WiFi function.
The BRESSER digital microscope is perfect as a workshop microscope, such as for examining material samples, circuit boards and electronic components. It’s also useful for measurements, quality control of surfaces or testing of raw materials with the large field of vision and the right magnification through the high-quality zoom lens. The measuring microscope also allows for biological examination of plants and insects in detail on the high-resolution, movable 17.8 cm (7”’) colour LCD screen. The perfect tools for the job – such as for identifying plant diseases and pests in horticulture and agriculture. The powerful lens offers amazing insights into the microcosm, including in school and amateur use.
With the enclosed 100 mm extension for the tripod, you can also examine workpieces located at height, or benefit from the large field of vision up to max. 34 x 70 mm and a working distance of up to 195 mm.
In order to illuminate the objects that you are examining evenly, without shadows, the reflected-light microscope has 3 light sources: 1 ring light with 6 LEDs and 2 gooseneck LED spotlights. The brightness of the lights can be easily controlled via the LED touch bar.
Extensive analyses easily and efficiently: With the integrated camera, you can document your examinations in photo and video format. Using the remote control can also help to prevent camera shake. With the click of the mouse, the recordings can then be saved to a Micro SD card (up to 64 GB, not included) via the on-screen menu. No need for a PC or other external device for your work.
As the zoom can be focused to infinity, the digital microscope can also be used as a webcam. If required, you can easily attach the lens, including the screen, to a standard tripod using the integrated tripod connection thread.
- High-resolution, movable 17.8 cm (7”) colour LCD screen
- Professional image processing DSP, 3D noise reduction
- Integrated zoom lens
- Magnification on integrated screen: 2x — 44x, depending on configuration
- Digital zoom: 1x — 16x
- Reflected light illumination: LED ring light of 6 adjustable LEDs, 2 gooseneck LEDs
- LED touch bar for easy brightness control
- Supports image, video recording and playback functions
- Video resolution: 1080 p @ 30 fps / 720 p @ 60 fps
- Photo resolution: 4 MP/16 MP (interpolated)
- Working distance: min. 22 mm, max. 195 mm when used with the stand
- Supports mouse and remote control
- Supports HDMI, USB(UVC) and WIFI output
- Image-in-image function
- Various measurement and calibration functions
- Various image functions (brightness, contrast, colour modes, mirroring, etc.)
- Infinity focus, can be used as a webcam
- Supports Micro SD cards up to 64 GB
- PC operating system: Win 8.1/10/11
- Power supply via 5 V mains adapter (USB-C) or battery operation: 1x li-Ion battery type 18650 (not included)
- LCD microscope
- Microscope stand, incl. extension
- Remote control
- Power adapter
- Instruction manual
- 2x USB cable, type C
- HDMI cable
Отзывов пока нет.