Scorpion prepared slide – a real scorpion under your microscope
Omegon stag beetle prepared slide
The scorpion in this prepared slide is about 3.4 cm long and 2.3 cm wide (small deviations are of course possible). It is a complete specimen – you will be able to see all 8 legs, pincers and also the distinctive curved tail with its sting.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- entire insect on the prepared slide
- ideally suited for incident light stereo microscopy
- suitable for beginners in microscopy
- embedded in block of clear acrylic
- also excellent as a present or decorative item
There are no reviews yet.