Scorpion prepared slide – a real scorpion under your microscope
The scorpion in this prepared slide is about 3.4 cm long and 2.3 cm wide (small deviations are of course possible). It is a complete specimen – you will be able to see all 8 legs, pincers and also the distinctive curved tail with its sting.
The advantages in a nutshell:
- entire insect on the prepared slide
- ideally suited for incident light stereo microscopy
- suitable for beginners in microscopy
- embedded in block of clear acrylic
- also excellent as a present or decorative item