- easy to handle reflector telescope for beginners
- mirror diameter: 114mm / focal length: 500mm
- mount: Dobson table mount
- magnification: 25x-167x
- scope of delivery: telescope, 2 eyepieces (6 mm, 20 mm), Barlow lens 2x, moon filter, LED finder, software
With its 114-mm aperture, this telescope collects three times more light than a 76-mm telescope. Therefore, fainter objects become visible, and you can see more details of the moon and planets. Nevertheless, the telescope is very compact and sets up quickly, with no assembly required, so it can be transported to your favorite night-sky-observation location easily. Use is very intuitive, without compromising stability. The built-in accessory tray keeps the eyepieces handy, and the red-dot finder makes locating objects simple.
Please note: Reflector telescopes with optical design “Newton” are very good for astronomical observing at the starry night sky. But these telescopes are not well usable for observing landscape and nature during daylight. Therefore we suggest refractor (lens) telescopes for landscape and nature observing.
- compact Dobson telescope
- easy to handle particularly for beginners
- integrated compass
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 2 eyepieces (6 mm, 20 mm)
- Barlow lens 2x
- moon filter
- LED finder