- Student microscope Biolux SEL
- extensive range of accessories for an optimal introduction to microscopy
- Smatphone adapter to save pictures & share with friends
- Microscope, microscope set, experiment set, Okuare and Barlow lens, Smartphone holder
The BRESSER Junior Student Microscope with its extensive range of accessories offers an optimal introduction to Microscopy. Unique to these models is the Barlow-Zoom-System in the eyepiece socket: By means of a pull-out additional lens, the magnification can be continuously changed up to 2 times during visual observation, so that together with 3 objectives and 2 interchangeable wide-field eyepieces magnifications of 40x to 1600x can be achieved.
The BRESSER Junior Student Microscope has an adjustable LED for transmitted light and incident light incl. filter disc with color filters and apertures. Thus the illumination can always be optimally adjusted. The additional incident light illumination can also be used to microscope objects that are not transparent, such as leaves, small insects and much more. This makes it particularly easy to get started in microscopy!
The power supply is provided by batteries (three pieces type AA), so that microscopic work can also be carried out in the vicinity without a socket. The accessories already include permanent specimens and 5 empty slides and cover glasses for making your own specimens. The set also includes a preparation set consisting of a MicroCut, a knife, a pair of tweezers, a stick and a tube.
The Smartphone adapter makes it possible to save the recordings on your smartphone or share them with friends and family!
There is so much exciting to discover in the microcosm, start now with your BRESSER student microscope !
Available in the following colors: Red; Green; Blue; Purple
- biological microscope
- Barlow Zoom System
- LED illumination with transmitted and reflected light
- battery powered
- extensive range of accessories to get started immediately
- Max. Object height with incident light: approx. 4 mm (without slides)
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 2 widefield eyepieces: 10x and 20x
- 3 Lenses: 4x, 10x and 40x
- Barlow lens with up to 2x magnification
- Microscopy utensils
- Yeast, sea salt, shrimp eggs, shrimp hatchery
- Inclusion media (Gum Media)
- microcut microtoma
- empty slides and cover glasses
- Permanent preparations
- Batteries (3 pieces AA)
- Smartphone adapter
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|Field of application||
|Product Family||Incident and transmitted light microscope|
|Magnification up to||1600|
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Power supply1||1.5V Batteries|
|Batteries needed2||3x AA (Mignon), 1.5V|
|Lighting5||Incident and transmitted light|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Object stage features||2 fixing brackets, cross-table preparation|
|Extended warranty||5 years|