- Paraboolne Newtoni tüüpi reflektor annab väga hea pildi.
- Peapeegli läbimõõt: 150 mm / Fookuskaugus: 750 mm
- Suurim soovituslik suurendus: 300x (selleks on vaja lisaokulaar)
- Suurendus komplekteeritud okulaaridega: 30x
- Komplektis üks okulaar: 25 mm
- Monteering: Ekvaatoriline EQ-3
- Mobiiltelefonide pildistamiseks on olemas nutitelefoni hoidik
- Komplektis: Alumiiniumist kolmjalg, Okulaar, LED punatäpp otsija, Nutitelefoni hoidik.
The BRESSER Space Explorer 150/750 telescope with an EQ-3 mount shows you the night sky in stunning detail. Go on a journey into distant worlds: Thanks to the combination of a large 150 mm aperture and a short 750 mm focal length, you can marvel at a vast array of celestial objects such as large nebula, open star clusters or the Andromeda galaxy. The powerful Newton reflector telescope is also great for observing our own solar system: with the 25-mm Plössl eyepiece, you can view the moon in 30x magnification. The premium parabolic primary mirror produces significantly sharper images and better contrasts than a comparable telescope with a simple spherical mirror. In addition, the telescope also has a large 55 mm secondary mirror that illuminates the field of view perfectly to create a bright image.
Portable design – with 150/750 reflector telescope
Cant wait to get out of the house to view the Orion Nebula or the Pleiades? With this telescope, you can search for the perfect observation spot: thanks to the short focal length, the tube is short and easy to transport. In addition, the premium equatorial mount allows even beginners to set up the telescope in no time. Tracking is also very simple you can compensate for the earths movements manually so that your observed objects stay within the field of view. To ensure maximum viewing comfort, the focuser on this Newton reflector telescope is attached to the side of the tube. The aluminium tripod is height-adjustable and features an accessory tray so that you can keep all your important gear within reach. The red dot finder allows you to align the telescope with objects in the night sky. The red point indicates the position at which your telescope is pointing. If you want to capture images of your nighttime discoveries, you can connect your smartphone to the telescope via the smartphone camera adapter.
Discover the fascinating night sky with the BRESSER Space Explorer 150/750 telescope!
- Reflector telescope for nighttime observations
- Optical system: Newton reflector (parabolic primary mirror)
- Lens diameter: 150 mm
- Focal length: 750 mm
- Max. useful magnification: 300x
- Aperture ratio: f/5
- Simple tracking by hand
- Mount: EQ3, equatorial
- Height-adjustable aluminium tripod with accessory tray
- EQ3 mount
- Height-adjustable aluminium tripod
- Plössl 25 mm eyepiece
- 6×30 finder scope
- Smartphone holder
- Instructions with warranty information