- high-quality laser collimator
- black anodized aluminium housing
- for Newton, Schmidt-Newton, Maksutov-Newton
- 31,7mm (1,25″) eyepiece barrel diameter
The laser-collimator makes aligning the mirrors of a Newtonian telescope simple, fast and precise. With the laser you collimate your optics even in the dark without additional accessories. Precisely machined it fits a 1,25″ focuser without tilting. The built-in projection area enables collimating even long focal length scopes in a breeze.
Suitable for Newtonian, Schmidt-Newtonian and Maksutov-Newtonian teleskopes.
- 31.7mm(1.25″) Eyepiece Barrel Diameter
- Machined anodized aluminum housing with all internal surfaces coated non-reflective flat black
- Built in laser collimatable
IMPORTANT: Laser products have to be kept out of reach of children!