- Lunar and planetary camera, can be used as an astrophoto colour camera, or as an autoguider for high accurate tracking
- HD Lunar and Planetary Camera with SONY IMX225 Colour Sensor
- Camera with ST4 autoguider function for accurate tracking
- Photos and videos in HD resolution 1280×960 pixels
- Powerful ToupSky professional imaging software included
- High light sensitive CMOS sensor allows short exposure times
- Very low noise level of the SONY CMOS sensor
- Ultra-modern camera electronics — no active cooling required
- Easy to connect the camera via a 1.25 inch plug-in sleeve with filter thread
- Camera connection to PC via USB 2.0
- Operating system: WINDOWS 10 + 11
Software and Driver Download
Quick start, Eng
Enter the world of astrophotography now. With the new BRESSER HD moon and planet camera with ST4 autoguider function.
This camera is very good for astrophotography with short exposure times, i.e. for celestial objects like the moon, planets or star clusters. For astrophotography with long exposure times for low light deep sky objects, like galaxies and gas nebulae, we recommend the BRESSER Full HD Deep-Sky Camera (Art. No. 4959050) instead, with it’s even higher resolution and sensor sensitivity.
Equipped with the new high-sensitivity SONY IMX225 CMOS colour sensor, the BRESSER HD moon and planet camera delivers amazing image results with very short exposure times, even with simple telescope equipment. In addition, this ultra-modern camera can also be used as an autoguider, e.g. to actively track the main imaging device with SLR or CCD astro camera. A universal CMOS colour camera that delivers super-sharp lunar and planetary images in particular.
The particularly low noise level of this new chip generation from SONY, ensures an exceptionally high brilliance and no cooling is required. Due to the high native pixel resolution of 1280×980, together with suitable telescopes, very beautiful images of the moon, but also detailed planetary images are possible.
The ToupSky pro software included in the scope of delivery not only offers the necessary basic functions for image and video recording, but also many helpful special functions for image post-processing and for setting up the Guider. Functions such as live image display, exposure settings, white balance, dark image capture, stacking, timelapse recordings and much more can be individually configured. Especially the very sophisticated software makes it really easy for you to get started in astrophotography. With the automatic settings, you can produce absolutely presentable results without much prior knowledge. If you wish, simply switch off the automatic settings and gradually venture into the individual professional settings.
Connect the camera directly to the ST4 connector of your telescope mount and you have fully automatic tracking control. This makes long exposures of several minutes possible without the stars producing unwanted line marks due to the ever-present synchronisation fluctuations of a telescope mount. A corresponding ST-4 connection cable is even included with the camera. Due to the high light sensitivity of the camera, you will always find a suitable guide star even with very short exposure times. For connection to guide tubes or off-axis guiders, the camera has a 1.25″ plug-in sleeve, 1.25″ filter thread (M28.5×0.6) and C-mount thread (1 «x1/32»).
This is not a stand-alone guider camera. You always need a Windows 10 / 11 computer to take pictures and for autoguiding.
The autoguider software is not included. You can use PHD2 Guiding, Guidedog, Metaguide, Guidemaster (freeware) or AstroArt, MaxIm DL (paid).
DOWNLOAD PHD2-Guiding: https://openphdguiding.org/
DOWNLOAD GuideDog: http://barkosoftware.com/GuideDog/index.html
DOWNLOAD latest camera software and drivers: http://www.touptek.com/download/showdownload.php?lang=en&id=2
- Camera type: BRESSER / Touptek GPCMOS01200KPF color
- Sensor: SONY IMX225 CMOS colour
- Image and video size: Full HD 1280 x 960 pixels (video 30-54,4 FPS)
- Native sensor size in pixels: 1280 x 960
- Exposure times: 102ms to 16min
- Binning: YES, 1×1 and 2×2
- Megapixel: 1.2 MP
- Sensor size in mm: 4.8 x 3.6
- Pixel size: 3.75 µm x 3.75 µm
- Bit depth: 8/12 switchable
- ST-4 Compatible Autoguider: YES
- CNC milled housing made of aluminum
- Protective strap on the camera housing
- Camera tube diameter: 1.25 inch (31.7 mm)
- Camera connection thread: C-mount + 1.25 «filter thread
- Computer interface: USB 2.0
- C-mount extension tube with 1.25 inch filter thread included
- No IR cut filter installed
- Operating system: WINDOWS 10 + 11
- ASCOM and WDM driver included
Field of view for different focal lengths in mm (given in arc minutes):
- 400 mm — 41,2’x 30,9′
- 500 mm — 33’x 24,7′
- 600 mm — 27,5’x 20,6′
- 700 mm — 23,5’x 17,7′
- 800 mm — 20,6’x 15,4′
- 900 mm — 18,3’x 13,7′
- 1000 mm — 16,5’x 12,4′
- 1250 mm — 13,2’x 9,9′
- 1500 mm — 11’x 8,2′
- 1750 mm — 9,4’x 7,1′
- 2000 mm — 8,2’x 6,2′
SCOPE OF DELIEVRY
- HD camera
- C-mount adapter
- USB 2.0 PC connection cable with a length of 180cm
- Interface cable for ST-4 autoguider port with 150cm length
- Dust cap for camera tube
- Software CD
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Resolution||1280 x 960|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||67 mm|
|Total width||37 mm|
|Total height||37 mm|
|Net weight (without access.)||90 g|
Отзывов пока нет.