- Bags for 130/650 Newtonians
- Sizes: 66x23x34 cm
- Weight: 830 g.
- Foam (mm): 10 mm
Oklop telescope bags are designed and produced to exactly fit the size of the equipment and to provide safe transportation with the following advantages:
- The bags for telescopes are balanced, which means that the holders are placed exactly according to the center of gravity.
- The cylindrical shape protects all parts of the scope so the equipment doesn’t wobble while you carry it in your hand or on your shoulder.
- The material that we use is a shiny polyester that gives both a fine touch and keeps the water away.
- The inner silk covered foam rubber padding provides protection from the moderate blows, holds the shape of the bag and makes them light in weight.
- The carabiners and rings are made from metal for long life.
- The edges of the bags are bound with fabric to prevent fraying.
- The bags are “easy to close” due to the spiral zipper.
Made in Europe
|Series||Bags for Newtonians|
|Overall size LxWxH (cm)||66x23x34|
|Type||Transport & storage|
There are no reviews yet.