- practical little tripod for mobile use
- resilient up to 1 kg
- 1/4″ DIN tripod thread
- dimensions: approx. 320x280x240 mm, weight: 245g
- scope of supply: table tripod
- tripod head with a solid tripod plate and DIN- tripod thread
- practical handle for horizontal and vertical positioning of the tripod head
- fixation of the observation position by screwing the handle
The BRESSER table-tripod with its height of 24 cm is a lot more versatile than one might think. It can be used lying in prone position, on observation posts as well as simply from a table. It is useful for a large variety of BRESSER binoculars* as well as BRESSER spotting scopes up to the weight of 1.000 g. With the convenient adjustment handle the tripod head can be moved vertically and horizontally; it also can be fastened to provide a steady image for observations. The BRESSER table tripod can be folded to have space-saving, small package for mobile use (dimensions when folded: ca. 295 x 65 x 54mm; weight: 245 g).
- sturdy table tripod
- 1/4″ thread
- easy positioning and fixation of the tripod head via handle
- compact and lightweight
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Table tripod 24 cm
*For the use with binoculars an optional tripod adapter (item # 1916000 or 1916500) is needed.