Mobile Power Supply, manual Eng
Portable power storage (mobile power bank) in maxi format from BRESSER. With a powerful and rechargeable 155Wh lithium-ion battery and various connection options, almost all common electronic devices can be operated and charged. This means that you always have sufficient energy reserve, whether for tough outdoor use, in the garden or in the event of a power failure at home. Including a switchable red light LED lamp with emergency signal function and a red light bar for orientation in the dark with over 100 hours of light duration. The Mobile Power Station is a silent and environmentally friendly alternative to power generators with combustion engines. With the built-in solar charge controller, the Power Station can also be charged directly with a solar panel (available as an option).
Connection options: Charging of up to 3 x USB mobile devices such as telephones, cameras, drones etc. at the same time. Includes 1 x USB quick charge output with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support. Power supply for up to 3 x 12 volt devices. With the 2 adapters of 5.5/2.1mm hollow plug to cigarette lighter socket included in delivery, car/camping devices such as refrigerators, water pumps, mini compressors, air pumps etc. can be connected directly. In addition, a 230 volt, 100 watt continuous power socket can be used to connect chargers for notebooks/tablets/smartphones etc. or other electrical devices in this power class.
The heart is the built-in battery: A powerful 155Wh 13Ah/12Volt (42000mA/3.7V) lithium-ion battery. Rechargeable within 8 hours with the included 230V charger or 12V car battery charging cable. A clear display shows you all relevant information such as battery charge status, battery charging process, AC output ON/OFF.
Extensive electronic protection of all current inputs and outputs: against short circuit, overvoltage, over- and deep discharge of the battery and against overheating.
Please note that for use with our astronomy mounts, such as the EXOS-2 Goto, the adapter cable 4930100 is additionally required.
- Portable energy storage (Power Bank)
- Self-sufficient power supply for outdoor, hobby and professional use
- Charging and operation of various electrical appliances
- Many connection options and adapters included
- Environmentally friendly alternative to power generators
- Powerful 155Wh 13Ah/12 Volt (42000mA/3.7V) lithium ion battery
- 3 x USB (each 5-9 Volt 2.1 Ampere), includes 1 x USB quick charge output with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support
- 3 x 12 Volt DC out 5.5/2.1mm hollow plug (additional max. 15 Ampere /180 Watt)
- 1 x 230 Volt AC out (100 Watt continuous power)
- Modified sine wave for 230 Volt output
- Bright red light LED lamp with over 100 hours light duration
- SOS function of the LED lamp by selectable flashing function
- Red light bar can be switched on as an orientation aid in the dark
- Indication of battery charge status on display
- Input charging socket: 13-25 Volt / 2 Ampere
- Charging time 0-100% approx. 8 hours
- Integrated solar charge controller for direct charging via solar panel
- Temperature range: from -10 to +40 degrees Celsius
- Lifetime/charging cycles: >500 times
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Power Station with battery
- Charger 230 Volt
- Car charger 12 Volt
- Adapter 5.5/2.1mm to cigarette lighter socket (2 pcs.)
- UK socket adapter for 230V output
- Instruction manual
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
|Net weight (without access.)
There are no reviews yet.