- 20x Standard Eyepiece(s): 2, (WF-10x)
- Objectives: Stereo objective (2x)
- Illumination: with battery
- Color: white/blackThis handy stereo microscope with binocular head is not only ideal for beginners, but also for mobile applications, due to its lightness
Bresser Junior 20x Stereo Microscope – manual
Two eyes are better than one! Lots of the things you find outdoors can be magnified up to 20 times with this stereo microscope. Light on, specimen in place, and then away you go.
- The illuminator is powered by two AA batteries (not included), which makes the microscope independent of any external electrical sources. The individual eye relief of the observer is adjustable, like it is at all bin- or trinocular BRESSER microscopes
- With optional available additional eyepieces, other magnifications than the standard 20x can be reached
- The Biolux ICD, having a great optical quality, performs impressive images and optimal results in observations of coins, minerals, stamps, small electronic components, etc. A box with 12 mineral samples is included.
- Included: Microscope, 1 pair of eyepieces, 2 stereo objectives, accessories, manual