- Doubling of the focal length
- Suitable for observations and photography
- Four lens design, multi-coated
- Magnification: 2x
- Eyepiece-shaft diameter 1.25″ / 31,7mm
With the usage of barlow lenses, you can extend the focal distance of telescopes and hence the magnification of your observated deep sky objects. Thus, you can use the advantages of eyepieces with greater focal distance like the long eye relief as well as a more convenient insight at higher magnifications.
Due to their four lens design, these Barlow lenses provide a brilliant image quality for the whole visual field and are suitable for observations and photography.
- suitable for observations and photography
- doubling of the focal lenth
- four lens design
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- 1x Barlow lens
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA
|Eyepiece Barrel Diameter
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS
|Net weight (without access.)