- Compact refractor telescope with a short focal length
- Lens diameter: 90mm / focal length: 500mm f/5.5
- Magnification with included accessories: 20x
- Type of construction: achromatic refractor telescope
- Equatorial EQ-3 mount for an exact tracking
The BRESSER AR-90s with EQ-3 mount does not only provide highly detailed views of the moon: Gaze at the division of the rings of Saturn millions of kilometres away, or explore the Great Red Spot of Jupiter, a giant tornado in Jupiter’s atmosphere. Watch the seasons on Mars and find the sickle of Venus.
Richfield telescope with a short focal length of 500mm. Suitable for traveling and to observe large open star clusters and the milky way.
The BRESSER AR-90s gives you images that are many times brighter than the instrument Galileo Galilei was using for his famous explorations almost 400 years ago.
This telescope is mounted on a very stable German Equatorial EQ-3 Mount which offers a very easy and precise manual tracking of the celestial objects.
Content of delivery:
- 90mm refractor telescope w. German equatorial EQ-3 mount
- 26mm Super Plössl eyepiece 31,7mm (1.25″)
- Diagonal mirror 31,7mm (1.25″)
- Tube clamps with universal Dovetail plate (fits EXOS/LXD75/Great Polaris/EQ5)
- 6×30 optical finder
- Astronomy software Stellarium
- Rotatable star map
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|Field of application||
|Product Family||Refractor telescope|
|Optical design||Achromatic Refractor|
|Maximum recommended magnification||180|
|Mirror/Lens diam.||90 mm|
|Focal length||500 mm|