- Professional zoom microscope with ring light and screen
- Screen with 22.5cm diagonal
- Ideal for measuring and quality checks
- With fine focus, LED light with 5 brightness settings
- Camera with modern Sony IMX335 CMOS camera sensor
The Analyth LCD microscope is particularly suitable for observations in incident-light. With its zoom optics, the incident-light microscope enables fast and optimal magnification for quality control of fine structures and small objects.
The screen with a 22.5 cm diagonal ensures comfortable observation of the sample. The simple and user-friendly operation makes the digital microscope particularly suitable for daily use in the workshop or studio. Measurements, quality control of surfaces or examination of components and raw materials become easy with the workshop microscope. Insects, plants and minerals are also impressively displayed.
With its incident light ring illumination with 21 LEDs, the workshop microscope gives uniform, shadow-free illumination of the object.
The observation of transparent objects is made possible with the integrated transmitted-light illumination. Both illumination options can be set separately in 5 brightness levels each and ensure optimal illumination of the slide.
At high magnifications, coarse and fine focusing ensure precise sharpening.
Analyses become simple and efficient with the workshop microscope, even for inexperienced users. Photos and videos can be simply saved to an SD card. With an USB-mouse controlling the slides can be done via on-screen menu.
No Computer is required to use the digital microscope.
Measurements can also be taken with an optional calibration slide (e.g. art. no. 5916720).
- Stepless zoom (0,7x – 4,5x)
- Field of view at lowest magnification 17.5mm x 10.0mm
- Field of view at highest magnification 4.7mm x 2.5mm
- Magnification on the integrated screen: approx. 8.2x to approx. 52.7x
- Coarse and fine focusing
- Bright ring illumination with 21 LEDs for incident light without shadows
- Transmitted light for transparent slides, separately switchable and dimmable
SONY IMX335 SENSOR:
- Camera with advanced Sony IMX335 image sensor, sensor size 1/2.8″
- enables a resolution of 5 megapixels
- The pixel size is 2.0µm
- Display resolution: 1024x600px
SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
- Digital microscope with integrated zoom lens and screen
- Built-in LED illumination (incident light and transmitted light)
- Contrast disk and transmitted light disk
- Instruction manual
- USB mouse
- Dust cover
- Micro SD card (16 GB)
- Power supply EU 12V 2A
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|Field of application||
|Product Family||Incident and transmitted light microscope|
|Magnification up to||4.5|
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Removable storage2||MicroSD (up to 32 GB)|
|Lighting5||Incident and transmitted light|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|View||Digital with Screen|
|c height max.||17 mm|
|Object stage features||2 Object plates, exchangeable|
|Extended warranty||5 years|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Total length||270 mm|
|Total width||225 mm|
|Total height||300 mm|
|Net Weight total (incl. accessories)||2.78 kg|