- Võimas akromaatiline refraktor teleskoop
- Pealäätse läbimõõt (apertuur): 60mm / Fookuskaugus: 900mm
- Suurim soovituslik suurendus: 120x
- Suurendus komplekteeritud okulaaridega: 36x-90x
- Üldkaal: 5000 g
- Komplektis: teleskoop, statiiv, aksessuaarid
Light lenticular telescope with an aperture of 60 mm and a focal length of 900 mm. This telescope is suspended on the EQ1 equatorial mount, intended for astronomical observations. Equatorial mounts allow you to follow the observed object as it moves across the sky. In addition, the assembly has micromovements, thanks to which it is possible to precisely direct the telescope at the object. This telescope is well suited for observing the Moon, allows you to see the basic details of the planets of the Solar System and, after using an additional solar filter, allows you to observe sunspots.
The BK609EQ1 is a long focal achromatic refractor. In other words, it is a lenticular telescope built on the basis of a two-element objective, with lenses made of two different types of optical glass. The lens diameter is 60mm, the focal length is 900mm. At f / 15, such a telescope can be considered a long-focus telescope, better suited for lunar, solar (with a filter) and planetary observations. The set also includes 2 glasses in the Kellner system with a focal length of 25mm and 10mm.
The telescope was suspended on a light EQ1 equatorial mount. It is an assembly intended for novice users, the lightest of the equatorial assemblies produced by Sky-Watcher. Such a mounting, instead of the azimuth and height axis, has two axes inclined at an angle equal to the latitude. Thanks to this axis arrangement, the tracking of objects in the sky is carried out only in one axis. It is even possible to connect a simple optional drive that will significantly increase comfort by keeping objects in the field of view of the telescope. This assembly has micromovements, i.e. special knobs that allow the telescope to be gently moved in both axes
The telescope is equipped with an eyepiece extractor in the 1.25 “standard. It is a rack-and-pinion extractor (the so-called Rack & Pinion lift). The 1.25” mirror angle attachment is included in the set. This lift is compatible with the Sky-Watcher lift drive.
• Sun: visible spots and granulation (observations only with objective filter)
• Mercury: visible phase of the planet under favorable conditions
• Venus: visible phase
• Moon: visible surface details larger than 4 km, mountains, craters and seas
• Mars: during the opposition can be seen slightly polar cap
• Jupiter, two strips on the planetary disc, changing the position of the Galilean moons
• Saturn visible planetary ring and the brightest moon-titanium
• Uranium: visible as an asterisk
• Neptun appears as an asterisk
• separation agreements separation greater than 2.2 ”
• stars no less than magnitude 11.4
Deep sky objects
• Open clusters from the Messier catalog
• Globular clusters visible as bright spots
• Nebulae visible at low magnification
• galaxies visible as hazy spots
Due to the low light intensity, the telescope is especially recommended for observing the solar system.