- Selge pilt on tagatud paraboolse peegli abil.
- Pealäätse läbimõõt (apertuur): 150 mm / Fookuskaugus: 750mm
- Suurim soovituslik suurendus: 300x
- Monteering: ekvaatoriline EQ320
- Spetsiaalne kinnitus sobib okulaaridele 1.25″ ja 2”, mis annab võimaluse kasutada teiste tootjate aksessuaare.
- Teleskoop sobib hästi algajetele, kuid nõudlikele astronoomia harrastajatele.
Omegon Advanced Telescope manual
The telescope for beginners who finally want to experience celestial objects for themselves
As a fan of the cosmos you’d like to take a look beyond our borders. To see stars, planets and nebulae that give you an impression of the vastness of space? Now you can experience it – without yet being an expert on the sky. This entry-level telescope is easy to use, but so powerful that you can see nebulae that are many light years away. Your travels in the Universe begin now – from your balcony or garden.
The highlights at a glance:
- Enjoy the sharpness and clarity of objects thanks to the parabolic primary mirror
- 2″ Crayford focuser (patent pending) for 1.25″ and 2″ eyepieces. Easily connect additional accessories – also from other manufacturers
- The equatorial mount allows you to precisely follow celestial objects
- Complete telescope with two eyepieces for carefree observations
- Succeed in finding objects more easily with an illuminated LED viewfinder
- Identify stars, planets and nebulae straight away – even if you’re still a beginner
To boost your view of the skies
You have surely looked at the stars on a balmy summer evening. But did you know that there are hundreds of objects hidden between the stars, that are waiting for you to discover? The parabolic mirror collects so much light that you will distinguish even weak objects in the eyepiece.
What can you see in the sky?
- Lunar craters: thousands of lunar craters, peaks and valleys: the Moon is full of things for you to see.
- Planets: Mercury, Jupiter or Saturn. The planets of the solar system are on our doorstep astronomically-speaking, and you will discover many details, such as the rings of Saturn.
- Globular star clusters: the oldest objects in our galaxy present themselves as balls of fog that dissipate only at their edges. They accommodate up to a million stars.
- Open star clusters: they sparkle like diamonds against the black night sky.
- Nebulae: brighter hydrogen nebulae and planetary nebulae.
2-inch Crayford focuser (patent pending) for wide-angle observations in space
The focuser allows you to use 1.25″ and larger 2″ eyepieces. Enjoy large fields of view, capture vast nebulae and find celestial objects more easily. The extra-large design of the focuser provides a window to the universe, letting you experience a spacewalk effect that immerses you even deeper into the starry sky. The smooth, precision aluminium focus wheels enable you to quickly find the perfect focus, even at high magnifications.
What is Crayford? This telescope is equipped with a Crayford focuser. The extension tube is mounted on multiple ball bearings for precise adjustment.
LED finder: turn seeking into finding
What is your telescope pointing at? The LED finder projects a red dot which becomes your orientation point when you are looking for an object. With the finder and a star map you can master the art of searching for an object in no time.
The mount for observing without drama
Observing only turns into an experience with a sufficiently stable mount. The big plus: the EQ-320 reliably holds the tube and ensures a steady picture. Compared to similar telescopes, the EQ-320 offers a more solid base with minimal vibration.
Fine movement: smoothly follow the stars
If you have ever tried to capture an object with a photographic tripod, you’ll know how difficult it can become. However with this mount it’s easy: with the two axes you can set up any celestial object and, using the fine adjustment shafts, keep it in your field of view, despite the Earth’s rotation. The operation is as relaxing as a summit tour in a cable car. The views with the telescope are just as good.
Feature of the EQ-320 mount
- Metal mount and aluminium tripod, so you start with a more stable foundation
- With the fine adjustment you keep each object in your eyepiece
- Easily adjustable geographical latitude, so that you can use your telescope in any location
- Large storage tray because accessories needs to be close to hand during the night
The telescope is ready for your very own journey of discovery into the Universe. Now you only need to get on board.
- Telescope with mount and tripod
- Red dot finder
- Two 1.25″ eyepieces, 25mm and 10mm
|Type of build||Newton|
|Focal length (mm)||750|
|Aperture ratio (f/)||5|
|Limit value (mag)||12,7|
|Light gathering capacity||459|
|Max. useful magnification||300|
|Tube construction||Full tube|
|Main mirror´s construction||parabolic|
|Type of build||Gear rack|
|Connection ( to eyepiece)||2|
|Type of build||EQ-320|
|1.25” eyepieces||K 25mm, K 10mm|
|Finder scope||Red dot finder|
|Total weight (kg)||17|
Area of application
|Moon & Planets||yes|
|Nebulae & galaxies||yes|
|Nature Observation||not recommended|
|Sun||not recommended (Only with appropriate Sun filter)|
Tooteülevaateid veel ei ole.