- Paraboolne Newtoni tüüpi reflektor annab väga hea pildi.
- Peapeegli läbimõõt: 150 mm / Fookuskaugus: 750 mm
- Suurim soovituslik suurendus: 300x (selleks on vaja lisaokulaar)
- Suurendus komplekteeritud okulaaridega: 30x-83x
- Komplektis kaks okulaari: 25 mm ja 9 mm
- Monteering: Dobsoni
- Teleskoop on kompaktne ja samal ajal väga võimas
- Komplektis: Teleskoop, päikesefilter, kaks okulaari (25mm. 9mm), LED punatäpp otsija, kuufilter
NEW – now including a high-quality aperture Solar-filter for safe observation of sunspots, eclipses and planet transits. Great telescope for night and solar observation.
The BRESSER Messier 6” dobsonian is simply a breakthrough. Despite of its low price this telesccope offers a versatility and quality rivaling a lot more expensive telecopes.
Not only for beginners – also enthusiastic and experienced amateur astronomers love this high perfomance and compact telescope for traveling and to discover the night sky. The main goal of this telescope is the quick setup and the ease of use. Simply put the Messier 6” Dobson telescope on a table in your backyard, point the telescope to your target object and you are ready to start your observation.
The Messier 6” Dobson is almost pre-assembled ex factory which means you can start within minutes. With the included standard accessories (LED-finder, 25mm and 9mm Kellner eyepieces and Moonfilter) the telescope is ready for observing. The inbuild compass and circular level speeds up the telescopes orientation.
The optical diameter of 150mm (6”) does not restrict your observations on solar system objects like the moon or the planets – you can reach farther into the sky and explore globular and open clusters, nebulae and galaxies. Finding and observing is much easier with that light gathering richfield telescope. Bresser also has equipped these dobsonians with a high quality parabolic main mirror which offers a much better scharpness and contrast than other telescopes with a simple spherical main mirror. In addition, this telescope has a particularly large secondary mirror of 55mm in diametre for ideal illumination of the image field.
The optical tube can easily be moved inside the tube rings in order to find the optimal balance and observing position. This is another virtue of this highly versatile telescope system: Remove the optical tube from the dobsonian telescope mount and use the optics on an equatorial mount – in minutes.
- Optical design: reflector telescope
- Mirror diameter: 150 mm / focal length: 750 mm / F/5
- Maximum recommended magnification: 300x
- telescope for night and solar observation
- 2.0” rack & pinion focuser
- primary mirror made from optical glass
- large 55mm secondary mirror
- many accessories included – ready to use
- pre-assembled ex-factory
- easy to move the tube
- optics can be attached to other mountings
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- parabolic newton reflector
- aperture solar-filter
- dobsonion telescope mount
- LED viewfinder (battery included)
- 25mm and 9mm Kellner eyepieces (Ø 31.7 mm / 1.25”)
- moonfilter (Ø 31.7 mm / 1.25”)
- 1 eyepiece adapter Ø 31.7 to 50.8 mm (Ø 1.25”/2.0”)
- 2 tube clamps with GP dovetail adapter
- instruction manual
|FIELD OF APPLICATION|
|Field of application||
|Product Family||Reflector telescope|
|Optical design||Newtonian Reflector|
|Maximum recommended magnification||300|
|Secondary mirror diameter||55 mm|
|Mirror/Lens diam.||150 mm|
|Focal length||750 mm|
|Angular resolution||0.92 arc seconds|
|Finderscope||LED-Red Dot Finder|
|ELECTRONICS, HARDWARE & SOFTWARE|
|Batteries needed2||1x CR2032, 3V|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Eyepiece Barrel Diameter||50.8 mm|
|Extended warranty||10 years|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Net weight OTA (incl. accessories)||4.7 kg|
|Tube diameter||180 mm|
|Tube length||685 mm|
|Net weight mount (incl. accessories)||4.5 kg|