- Akromaatiline refraktor teleskoop algajatele Mobiiltelefoni adapteriga ja suure aksessuaaride kogusega
- Pealäätse läbimõõt (apertuur): 60mm / Fookuskaugus: 900mm
- Suurim soovituslik suurendus: 120x
- Monteering: asimutaalne
- Kaal: 2,35 kg
- Optiline toru ja statiiv on tehtud aluminiumist
- Komplektis: teleskoop, statiiv, aksessuaarid
60 Years BRESSER 1957-2017 Anniversary Edition – BRESSER Classic long focal length Refractor telescopes
Observing the night sky through the BRESSER Classic telescope like Galilieo Galilei or Joseph von Fraunhofer centuries ago is a very special experience. Gaze at the craters of the moon or detect the rings of Saturn with your BRESSER Classic. The telescope is equipped with an alt-azimuth mount and provides exquisite views onto the surface of earth’s neighbour, the moon. The sharp optics and low weight of the BRESSER Classic make it a versatile beginner’s telescope for the young and young at heart astro amateur.
The classical lens system with a diameter of 60mm and a focal length of 900 mm yields excellent image quality. The alt-azimuth mounting with vertical adjustment and rugged aluminium tripod perfectly round off this beginner’s set.
With the including smartphone camera holder you are able to capture your observation objects and share it with your friends, family etc.
The alt-azimuth mount of this refractor telescope ensures an easy and quick introduction to astronomy. This telescope is particularly suited to observing celestial bodies in our solar system such as the moon or the nearer planets. The attached accessories and the astronomy software included mean beginners can rapidly achieve success.
- beginner’s set with all necessary accessories to start observing immediately
- optical system: achromatic refractor
- alt-azimuth mount
- astronomy software for an easy start into astronomy even for absolute beginners
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- alt-azimuth mount
- 5×24 viewfinder
- Erecting lens 1,5x
- diagonal mirror 1.25″ (31,7 mm)
- eyepieces 1.25″ (31,7 mm): 4mm, 12,5mm und 20mm
- aluminium tripod with accessory tray
- astronomy software (download version)
- smartphone camera adapter
FIELD OF APPLICATION Field of application
- Lunar observation
- Lunar photography
- Planetary observation
- Land observation
FOCUS GROUP Focus Group Beginners PRODUCT FAMILY Product Family Refractor telescope OPTICAL SPECIFICATIONS Optical design Achromatic Refractor Magnification from 45 Magnification up to 338 Mirror/Lens diam. 60 mm Focal length 900 mm Aperture ratio 15 Angular resolution 2.3 arc seconds Finderscope 5 x 24 mm GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA Material OTA Metal Material tripod3 Aluminium Eyepiece Barrel Diameter 31.7 mm Colour black/white Mount Type Azimutal Extended warranty 5 years DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS Total length 90 cm Total width 90 cm Total height 130 cm Net Weight total (incl. accessories) 2.5 kg