- High-quality telescope with very sharp optics and stable EXOS-1 equatorial mount.
- Aperture: 100mm / Focal length: 1400mm / Focal ratio: f/14
- Maximum recommended magnification: 200x
- Load-bearing capacity up to 7 kg, depending on the length of the telescope
- Perfect for observing the moon, planets and small and bright deep sky objects
- Scope of delivery: OTA, EXOS-1 mount, tripod, eyepiece (26mm), LED viewfinder, zenith prism, eyepiece adapter, dovetail plate, astronomy software
Manual – manual
The BRESSER Messier MC-100 telescope excels with high rigidity and tack-sharp optics. The 100mm aperture enables you to observe small bright nebulas, globular clusters, the moon, planets and a lot more in the depth of space. The high rigidity of the EXOS-1 mount allows for relaxed observations and is helpful for those making their first attempts at astrophotography.
The telescope is perfect for observing the moon and the planets with high magnifications. The EXOS-1 mount with flexible shafts provides an optimal basis to make the observing as easy as possible.
- Flexible shafts for manual tracking of celestial objects
- Ball bearing axes (RA / DEC) for uniform tracking
- Maksutov-Cassegrain optics with high focal length and extremely sharp image
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- Catadioptric, Maksutov-Cassegrain telescope
- Equatorial mount EXOS-1 with flexible shafts
- Steel tripod
- 26mm SuperPlössl eyepiece (31.7mm / 1.25″)
- SC Eyepiece adapter (31.7mm / 1.25″)
- Zenith prism
- Dovetail plate for GP Level
- LED viewfinder
- Astronomy Software Stellarium